22 Aug People and Culture Administrator
We have a great opportunity for a People and Culture Administrator to join a leading provider of Wealth Management services in Guernsey.
Key duties will include:
- To build and maintain effective relationships with all staff, employment agencies and other HR/P&C specialists, tailoring communication styles to specific audiences and demonstrating emotional intelligence.
- Build a close working relationship with directors, managers and staff to ensure an effective knowledge base of staff matters or staffing needs.
- Ensure that communication is reviewed prior to issuing in line with firm’s procedures. Make decisions confidently and provide the rationale, considering possible issues and risks.
- Provide consistent high quality service and show a clear understanding of client needs and identify opportunities that can add value to the firm and working practices.
- Answer day-to-day queries from staff in relation to People and Culture duties and respond promptly to all communications in a consistent and professional manner.
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.