26 May Payroll Specialist
We have a great opportunity for a Payroll Specialist to join an award-winning, private bank in Guernsey.
The main focus of this role is to run the payroll and pension administration for Channel Islands and UK on a monthly basis along with the associated reporting that support compliance with local social security/National Insurance, income tax and regulatory departments.
Some of the main duties of this role include:
- Liaising with internal finance departments, CFO and other relevant personnel in relation to payroll tasks
- Preparing and inputting the payroll for all relevant jurisdictions on a monthly basis using payroll software and any internal spread sheets as internal controls dictate
- MI reporting of payroll data to ensure that the reconciliations and relevant statutory elements are adhered to
- Responsibility for administering the Group Employee Share Purchase Plan for CI and UK
- Updating HR systems with payroll information as needed
More information about this role is available upon request – Contact the team today for further details.