13 Jul Operations Officer
We have a great opportunity for an Operations Officer to join leading advisory specialists in Regulatory Support, Risk Management, Corporate Governance & Hosted Services.
The main focus of this role is to provide operational support for client entities within established controls, guidelines and procedures.
Some of the key duties include:
- Maintain statutory records where required and carry out statutory filings on the Guernsey Registry and other relevant Company Registries
- Opening of client bank/investment accounts
- Ensure work is conducted in adherence to internal and regulatory practices and procedures
- Provide Client Services with support for producing accurate minutes for client entities where necessary
- Effective cash collection and control of debtors for client entities
More information about this role is available upon request – Contact the team today for further details.