13 Feb Operations Administrator
We have an exciting opportunity available for a Operations Administrator to join a leading offshore law firm in Guernsey.
The function includes the following;
• Assisting client-facing teams with key projects
• Liaison with internal and external IT support and suppliers, development of solutions
• Admin function for online access to banking and governmental platforms
• Client screening against sanctions, adverse media and PEP listings
• Key document record keeping, archive and data destruction
• Data and reports for Management Team, Risk & Compliance Committee and Board of Directors
• Production of internal meeting packs
• Preparation of submissions to regulators and others
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.