01 Mar Office Assistant
We have a great opportunity for a Office Assistant to join a leading, offshore law firm.
The main focus of this role is to provide a full secretarial and administrative service to fee earners and to contribute towards the smooth running of the Guernsey office.
Some of the key duties include:
- Producing, amending, and scanning documentation and correspondence.
- Answering all phones in the department promptly and taking accurate messages
- Managing email boxes as required.
- Providing cover for front of house, meeting and greeting clients, opening and distributing post and answering telephones.
- Booking meeting rooms for client meetings, arranging conference calls and sending diary appointments.
More information about the role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.