24 Jan New Business
This is a great opportunity to join a provider of asset management services.
Responsibility with assisting the new business team in all areas of fund take on for a variety of funds including regulated and non-regulated entities. Time could be split between the different fund jurisdictions but mainly dealing with Guernsey domiciled entities. Candidates will ideally have 3-4 years working in funds but this is not essential if wishing to consider a trainee role. Consideration will be given to relevant experience.
Responsibilities in this role include:
- Client liaison including attending new business meetings and calls for any new enquiries;
- Dealing with fund transactions;
- New business work will involve:
- Preparing documentation to be sent to the appropriate committees as appropriate for acceptance or rejection of new businesses;
- Preparing fee quotations or engagement letters;
- Co-ordinating the responses to any requests for proposals;
More information about the role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.