20 Jan Mechanical Maintenance Engineering Lead
We have a great opportunity for a Mechanical Maintenance Engineering Lead to join a well-established Guernsey business.
• To lead, supervise and review the work of a team of skilled and semi-skilled labour to ensure timely and efficient response to planned maintenance, unplanned and emergency repair work and general site tidiness.
• To ensure work of the team and contractors is up to standard.
• Ensure that complete operational activities are planned to ensure reliable and efficient operation of plant and equipment.
• Ensure that the asset management system is updated with quality maintenance records.
• Ensure work is carried out in accordance with safe working practices to minimise the risk of harm to employees, including carrying out safety checks and ensuring risk assessments are completed.
• Arrange out of hours work and ensuring sufficient cover by the maintenance team in close liaison with the Lead Operations Engineer and Shift Engineers
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.