12 Dec Manager / Trust Officer
We have a new opportunity for a Senior Trust Officer to join a leading, corporate business services provider.
- day to day running of trust and company structures;
- serve as a primary or general point of contact for your client relationships and ensure client satisfaction;
- support the delivery of contracted services to clients to ensure that SLAs (service level agreements) and KPIs (key performance indicators) as defined in the relevant contracts are met or exceeded;
- ensure all work performed is invoiced on time and in line with client contracts;
- be responsible for your client debt and supporting the finance function for any outstanding client debt;
- work with your team to ensure we build and maintain strong relationships with clients as well as other teams and provides day-to-day assistance, advice and support;
- ensure you maintain the appropriate level of technical expertise, qualifications and experience to provide the Service and ensures this remains up to date through CPD;
- where appropriate promote the organisation’s capabilities to clients, identify sales opportunities to be forwarded to the relationship managers and achieve contract extensions or additional business within the account(s);
- support the Senior Manager of the team to ensure the improvement of our total service delivery to clients; and
- to participate and be involved in both regional and group initiatives and projects relevant to the Service where appropriate.
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.