15 Dec Manager ( Senior ) – Risk & Compliance
We have a great opportunity for a (Senior) Manager – Risk and Compliance to work for an award-winning provider of private wealth, fund and corporate administration services in Guernsey.
- Acting as the main point of contact with the Guernsey Financial Services Commission, Financial Intelligence Unit, and the Office of the Data Protection Authority.
- Proactive maintenance of risk & compliance policy & process framework, providing expertise into the content, as applicable.
- Review, contribution, and implementation of relevant group policies and initiatives.
- Design and execution of the Risk Management Framework and Compliance Monitoring Plan, ensuring sufficient oversight by the Boards and escalation to Group Head of Risk and Compliance.
- Provision of support and guidance to the client facing teams in respect of new business on-boarding, including but not limited to review and sign off Customer Due Diligence.
- Review and management of the output from the overnight screening process, working with the client teams to address any material matters.
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.