22 Sep Manager – Private Clients
We have a great opportunity for a Trainee Accountant to join an established audit and assurance firm in Guernsey.
Key duties will include:
- Ensure the team administers their client portfolios to a high standard in accordance with the Office Procedures Manual and that all work is undertaken / completed in a timely manner
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with your team, intermediaries, clients and client advisors
- Identify any training needs for the team and in the absence of a Senior Administrator and / or Assistant Manager, provide day to day training to Administrators and Assistant Administrators to build up their confidence and knowledge of Trust and Corporate services
- Review the teams billing and monitoring of debt collection
- Have awareness of the teams financial and personal targets (i.e. billing and personal utilisation targets), making sure these are reviewed frequently, with any areas of concern being addressed appropriately in a timely manner
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.