16 May Manager, Fund Services
We have a great opportunity for a Manager to join the Fund Services team of a multinational professional services firm in Guernsey.
The main focus of this role is to take ownership of a portfolio of clients and be the primary point of contact for all administrative needs and to safeguard customer relations.
Some of the main responsibilities of this role include:
- Act as a lead client contact, chair service calls/KPI meetings, and lead preparations for Board Meetings
- Provide assistance with the interview process of new recruits
- Provide assistance with new business enquiries and client onboarding, including networking with key intermediaries
- Train junior staff members reporting to them
- Promote and support the goals of the Company
- Lead on client quarterly fee collections
More information about this role is available upon request – Contact the team today for further details.