10 Aug Manager – Fund Accounting
We have a great opportunity for a Manager to join a leading, corporate business services provider.
Key duties will include:
- Working within a team on all aspects of accounting and reporting
- Act as higher authority on day-to-day accounting queries and as 4-eyes signatory on accounting matters
- Supervise and control the accurate, efficient and timely delivery of all valuations, capital accounts, quarterly statements, annual financial statements, investor reports and any other (ad-hoc) reports
- Key person for all client contact (including client’s investors and other key stakeholders)
- Preparation and implementation of entity customer specific procedures in relation to accounting reporting requirements
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.