02 Mar Manager, Corporate Services
We have a great opportunity for a Manager, Corporate Services to join a global leader in providing tech-enabled corporate and fund solutions to clients, operating and investing in the international business environment.
• Provide management and control for the administration Team as they administer a portfolio of companies and pension/EBT structures;
• Meet financial targets in terms of budgeted chargeable hours and recovery rates. Ensure that invoicing of fees and debt management, for own portfolio is managed in a timely manner, as well as for team members;
• Delegate day to day team activities to your Assistant Managers whilst retaining control and oversight to ensure tasks are being fully completed in a professional and timely manner;
• Ensure that the team is working cohesively, sharing information as necessary in order to provide a top-level client service. Hold regular Team Meetings to share pertinent information, discuss key projects and provide development opportunities across the team;
• Liaise with lawyers, accountants, tax advisors and banks on matters relating to the administration of a portfolio of corporate services cases;
• Ensure that all case files are up to date and that Minutes and Meeting Notes have been drafted accurately with an appropriate level of detail;
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.