12 Oct Manager, Client Accounting
In this role, you’ll work closely with the senior leaders and other members of the Global Client Accounting team at this leading law firm, on the provision of accounting services to a range of client entities of Governance Services (Jersey, Guernsey, UK and Cayman).
Main duties & responsibilities:
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date accounting records in the client entity database (Viewpoint)
- Assist with the preparation of accurate and timely financial statements
- Assist with preparation of monthly, quarterly and semi annual reports and net asset valuations
- Ensure that you have a detailed understanding of the transactions you are dealing with and liaise with your
line manager as required
- Work with colleagues to ensure client expectations and accounting deadlines are properly managed
- Collaborate with client administration and other colleagues providing explanations, advice and accounting support as and when require
More information about the role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.