07 Apr Junior Payroll Administrator
This is a great opportunity for a Junior Payroll Administrator to join a leading commercial business in Guernsey.
Some of the main responsibilities of this role include:
- Running regular checks across the payroll system to ensure data is correct and consistent, and liaising with managers as necessary to update it.
- Carry out any structural or process changes within iTrent as and when required.
- Checking and auditing all the monthly payroll submissions across the UK, Guernsey and Jersey, liaising with managers on any queries and escalating to the Payroll Manager as necessary.
- Working within the Payroll Team the wider HR Team to ensure managers are complying with all payroll related deadlines and procedures.
- Inputting monthly payroll data relating to statutory payments such as SMP, SSP, wage arrests and attachment to earnings orders.
More information about this role is available upon request – Contact the team today for further details.