10 May Junior Business Support Administrator
We have a great opportunity for a Junior Business Support Administrator to join a leading IT solutions company in Guernsey.
Some of the key duties of this role include:
- Acting as the first point of contact to the company handling calls, responding to emails and meeting and greeting visitors.
- Answering and responding to customer account queries working with the relevant teams to resolve these efficiently.
- Completing the reconciliation of customer software and services ensuring data is accurate and concerns are escalated promptly.
- Reviewing in-house systems to ensure that data quality is correct and of a high standard, making necessary corrections where appropriate.
- Undertaking the renewal of software pertaining to customers and internal use.
More information about this role is available upon request – Contact the team today for further details.