06 Apr IT Operations Manager
We have a great opportunity for an IT Operations Manager to join a well established, local business.
The main focus of this role is to line manage and develop the IT Operations team, working with them to plan and prioritise workloads, set objectives, conduct appraisals, identify training needs, and ensure ongoing support to continually improve their performance and results.
Some of the duties include:
- Hands on technical IT engineer role working to solve problems, support systems, and implement new technologies.
- Lead and manage the IT Operations team.
- Manage GPL’s IT infrastructure, including GPL’s physical and software assets, and third party contracted services. Ensure appropriate Business Continuity measures are in place and tested.
- Manage and oversee IT Operations projects and change. Promote culture of continual improvement and constructive challenge.
- Ensure good governance of IT Operations including change control, documented policies and procedures, and appropriate risk management.
- Oversee quality and timely delivery of the IT Service Desk.
- Work closely with the IT Business Systems team to ensure system uptime, smooth implementation of changes, and knowledge transfer.
More information about this role is available upon request – Contact the team today for further details.