14 Mar Investment Funds & Corporate Senior Associate
Posted at 09:48h in
We have a great opportunity for an Investment Funds & Corporate Senior Associate, working for a leading international law firm.
- Proactively assist in developing and expanding client relationships important to the Firm’s success, while at the same time becoming a valued resource to clients. This will involve taking ownership of the development of relationships with core clients and participating in associate-led business development initiatives.
- Participate in the development of the practice’s know-how, share knowledge and actively participate in conferences, seminars, client presentations and internal training.
- Provide technically sound advice and highly responsive service to clients, and support colleagues, senior counsel and partners on all client matters.
- Maintain a sustained record of revenue generation and profitability; follow recommended billing rates- manage costs appropriately and ensure personal utilisation meets expectations.
- Adhere to the Firm’s values and professional ethics and proactively seek resolution of conflicts.
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.