15 Nov Independence Senior Associate
We have an exciting opportunity for an Independence Senior Associate to join a reputable accountancy firm.
As a Senior Associate within our Independence team you will have a varied and interesting role, supporting the Managers and Directors within the team and the Partner responsible for Independence with the following:
● Reviewing and, where required, updating internal independence policies, client deliverables and templates. Maintaining a log of updates required and any amendments made.
● Monitoring network independence communications and assisting with implementing actions or changes that may be relevant with respect to independence.
● Assisting with internal communications and training on independence related matters.
● Maintaining and updating the firm’s independence intranet site on a regular basis so that all staff are kept up to date and informed.
● Attending independence team meetings, taking minutes and ensuring any actions are followed up on a timely basis.
● Dealing with and responding to ad-hoc independence queries from the business.
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.