04 Nov HR Administrator
We have a great opportunity for a General Counsel to join the Governance team of a leading, offshore law firm.
About the role
- Administer all employee movement, including preparation of employment contracts, probation management and completing reference requests
- Responsible for administrative tasks associated with referencing, recruitment and selection and routine HR enquiries
- Process data to facilitate payment of invoices and expenses
- Provide reports, data and analysis as required
- On-going maintenance of HR database, ensuring all data is entered accurately
- Follow all payroll procedures, support with payment checking as required
- Involvement in the administration of our student schemes
- General administrative duties
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.