02 Sep Head of FLDS and Business Risk Management
We have a great opportunity for a Head of FLDS & Business Risk Management to join a leading investment banking company in Guernsey.
Key duties will include:
- Lead and manage the Business Risk Management and FLDS team
- Drive the Risk Excellence agenda, coordinating read-across work, audit programme, risk projects and instilling a proactive ‘everyone is a risk manager’ mentality
- Proactively owning and driving the ongoing development of the risk management framework and capabilities in Guernsey
- Define and deliver risk data and performance analytics, ad hoc reports, strategic thinking and general support to enable proactive, effective risk assessment and management of all the Guernsey businesses
- Ownership and accountability for the Risk and Control Self-Assessment (RCSA) and other non-financial risk artefacts
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.