31 May Group Head of HR
We have an exciting opportunity for a highly experienced HR professional to join an independent Guernsey-based fiduciary services group.
The main focus of this role is overseeing all the HR functions within the Group, creating and enforcing HR policies and procedures and driving the Group’s people and performance management strategy.
Some of the key duties include:
- Facilitates the recruitment and training of all staff.
- Oversees the daily workflow of the department.
- Facilitates constructive and timely performance evaluations.
- Provides support and guidance to HR generalists, management, and other staff when complex, specialised, and sensitive questions and issues arise.
- Manages the talent acquisition process, which may include recruitment, interviewing, and hiring of qualified job applicants.
- Facilitates learning and development programmes and initiatives that provide internal development opportunities for employees.
More information about this role is available upon request – Contact the team today for further details.