06 Apr Group Data Officer
We have a great opportunity available for a Group Data Officer to join an independent Guernsey-based fiduciary services group.
The main focus of this role is on the development and management of the data and information strategy, in order to help ensure all companies within the Group maintain information at a high quality base standard that is easily available for reporting and helps drive business decisions and growth.
Some of the responsibilities include:
- Being responsible for the design and development of the group-wide data strategy, ensuring it aligns and supports the priorities of the business (including Mergers & Acquisitions) and fully supports regulatory & compliance reporting requirements
- Identify the data needs of the business and implement systems to fully support those needs
- Develop and maintain data policies, procedures and controls
- Lead, inspire, motivate and engage with all jurisdictions and departments to ensure modern best practice data management is instilled and used effectively and consistently, including the provision of relevant training & awareness to staff (data advocates)
- Oversee the collection, storage, management, destruction, quality and consistency of data
- Effectively communicate the status, value, and importance of data collection to executive directors and staff
- Data analysis, production of dashboards and reports
More information about this role is available upon request – Contact the team today for further details.