23 Aug Group Company Secretary
We have a great opportunity for a Group Company Secretary to join an independent, owner-managed, group of companies in Guernsey.
Key duties will include:
- Providing guidance to the Board on their responsibilities in relation to the relevant governance requirements
- Ensuring good information flow between the Board and its Committees
- Maintaining shareholder relations and keeping the Board informed on shareholders’ views
- Enhancing and overseeing the governance framework that ensures the company complies with the applicable codes, laws and regulations, including how it responds to any changes in relevant legislation / regulation
- Working closely with the Executive Committee in developing and delivering high quality reporting to the Board
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.