01 Aug Fund Administration Manager
We have a new opportunity for a Fund Administration Manager to join a global leader in corporate and fiduciary services, fund administration and capital markets.
Key duties will include:
- Monitoring of workflows on an on-going basis to ensure work is completed
- Liaison with client representatives, intermediaries, lawyers and other professionals
- Maintenance of client procedures in line with requirements and changes to relevant regulation
- Co-ordination of investments and divestments through efficient document management and utilisation of client/intermediary relationships
- Co-ordination of drawdowns and distributions in accordance with Ocorian’s processes and procedures
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.