12 Apr Fund Accountant
Alexander Daniels Offshore is working with a business based in Guernsey to recruit a Fund Accountant.
The successful candidate will review and enter transactions to Efront, preparing quarterly, semi-annual and annual financial statements, monthly NAVs and aggregated financial statements for open-ended funds. They will prepare accurate Net Asset Value Reports, meet accounting and bookkeeping deadlines and provide accounting information for both internal and external use.
They will need to ensure the company complies with and meets the KYC obligations by preparing, monitoring and maintaining robust client files, safeguarding from potential risks.
Skills and Experience:
- Strong Fund Accounting experience
- Good written and oral communication skills
- ACCA qualified or working towards this or another relevant qualification
- Membership of relevant Professional Institute
- Evidence of Continued Professional Development
- Knowledge of the Guernsey Finance Industry
Category | Accountancy / Fund
Level | Admin
Type | Permanent
Ref Number | AD-GSY-3008