03 Jan Fund Accounting Manager
We have a great opportunity for a Fund Accounting Manager to join a fund management company in Guernsey.
- Assisting with all steps of a net asset value calculation, including reconciliations and fee calculations
- Preparing and maintaining core financial records including general ledgers and trial balances
- Assisting in the creation of bespoke financial reports for clients and managing the timing and quality of client deliverables in accordance with service level and other agreements
- Supporting and building effective relationships with the team and external parties, including clients
- Understanding and interpreting fund documentation, such as prospectuses, alongside legal and regulatory obligations, and their effect on net asset value calculations
- Assisting with day-to-day ad-hoc requests from clients
- Liaising with external parties, including auditors and third-party administrators
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.