13 Mar Fund Accountant
Posted at 13:20h in
This is a great opportunity for a Fund Accountant to join a private equity company.
Responsible for several private equity structures, role accountabilities include preparing and maintaining accounting records for both corporate entities and limited partnerships related to those structures.
Some of the key duties include:
- To prepare the financial statements of the general partner entities, carried interest and co-investment vehicles to audit standard.
- To prepare the quarterly reporting of the general partner entities.
- To prepare quarterly capital account statements for limited partners of the general partner entities, carried interest and co-investment vehicles.
- To prepare calculations relating to general partner share, carried interest, management fee waivers and other incentive-related arrangements.
- To prepare Capital Adequacy calculations for the licensed general partner entities.
More information about the role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.