12 May Fixed Mobile Convergence Engineer
We have a great opportunity for a Fixed Mobile Convergence Engineer to join a leading telecommunications business in Guernsey.
Some of the key responsibilities of this role include:
- Resolving customer, roaming partner and network faults, issues and tickets
- Support for Fixed mobile convergence solutions including FTTP (Fibre to The Premise) and SIP solutions offered
- Support the wider team on projects, deployments and enhancements to the current mobile and fixed networks
- Support for the Roaming team with testing configuration and issue resolution
- Monitoring and reacting to network alarms
More information about this role is available upon request – Contact the team today for further details.