16 Jun Financial Reporting Manager, Real Assets
We have a great opportunity for a Financial Reporting Manager to join the Real Assets team of a leading financial centre in Guernsey.
The main focus of this role is managing the day-to-day administration activities for one of the Group’s largest institutional clients.
Some of the key duties include:
- Manage the administration function for a variety of private equity, real estate and fund of fund structures within a team
- Review all aspects of day-to-day administration matters such as calls and distributions, quarterly valuations, monthly and quarterly investor reporting
- Act as a higher authority on day-to-day queries and act as “B” level 4-eyes signatory on administration matters
- Supervise and assist in the mentoring, training and development of staff
- Build strong relationships with key client contacts and other key stakeholders
More information about this role is available upon request – Contact the team today for further details.