25 Nov Financial Reporting Manager – Private Equity
We have a great opportunity for a Financial Reporting Manager to join a leading provider of fund and corporate services in Guernsey.
- Act as the lead accountant for various fund structures within a team
- Review the bookkeeping for a range of funds, management companies and associated fund structures
- Review all aspects of accounting matters for a limited portfolio of fund structures incorporating investor reports, statutory financial statements and ad-hoc investor queries
- Attend client board meetings and present quarterly financial information
- Manage and review the completion of audit queries
- Act as a higher authority on day-to-day accounting queries and act as 4-eyes signatory on accounting matters, ensuring that company policy and professional and regulatory guidelines are adhered to and that a professional quality of service is provided to clients and external contacts.
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.