18 Aug Financial Reporting Accountant
We have an exciting opportunity for a Financial Reporting Accountant to join a globally recognized, award-winning financial institution.
Key duties will include:
- Preparation of interim and annual financial statements for Investment Funds administered
- Deliver high quality service to clients through accurate, timely completion of all assigned tasks (which may be parts of larger processes) and requests for information. Be responsive to clients and anticipate their needs
- Preparation of any group, board or ad hoc reporting required by your clients
- Liaise with external auditors and deal with audit queries. Manage the audit process for your clients
- Preparation of regulatory returns where applicable
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.