07 Feb Finance Technician
Posted at 10:50h in
LIVE x 2
We have a great opportunity for a Finance Technician to join a leading insurance management company in Guernsey.
The main focus of this role is carrying out the day to day administration and finance tasks of a range of insurance companies and supporting the wider finance team.
Some of the key responsibilities of this role include:
- Ensuring all documentation, correspondence and telephone calls are dealt with professionally, efficiently and accurately.
- Accurately process payments and receipts, monitor cash balances, generate bank statements, update cashbooks and reconcile bank statements. Dealing with fixed deposits, including observing mandates, investment guidelines and board requirements.
- Production and circulation of Board packs. Organising Board meetings, (booking meeting rooms and circulating availability for meeting dates).
- Maintaining an electronic filing system for each client assigned and ensuring that any scanning has been reviewed before archived or shredded.
- Interaction with various people in a professional manner.
More information about this role is available upon request – Contact the team today for further details.