17 Sep Fiduciary Professional
We have a great opportunity for a Fiduciary Professional, working for an independent provider of innovative offshore financial solutions. In this role, you will be responsible for all aspects of administration for a portfolio of Trusts, Companies and Pension Schemes, reporting to the Assistant Manager.
• Preferably 5 years’ experience in the fiduciary services industry.
• Hold a professional qualification (eg STEP, ICSA) or qualified by experience.
• Have been acting as a Signatory at previous employer.
• Polite manner when dealing with clients, intermediaries and other Concept personnel.
• Strong analytical skills and the desire to continuously learn and improve skills.
• Undertake CPD as required by governing body of professional qualifications held.