14 Jul Fiduciary Director
We have a great opportunity for a Fiduciary Director, working for a pioneering pensions and fiduciary solutions company. In this role, you will have overall control and responsibility for the fiduciary department.
• Minimum of 15 years combined experience in the Fiduciary industry with at least 5 of those being at Director level.
• Extensive knowledge and with at least 5 years’ experience of personal and/or International pension scheme.
• Significant experience of managing and developing relationships in the trust industry.
• Professional qualification i.e. Lawyer, Accountant, ICSA, STEP.
• Proven senior level managerial experience as an executive in the financial/trust sectors.
• Proven management and administrative skills, including human resource management.
• A demonstrated ability to work effectively with various policy makers and board members.
• High level of understanding of AML legislation and its application to a fiduciary client base.
• Good organisational and communication skills.