20 May Fiduciary & CSP Assistant Administrator
We have a great opportunity for a Fiduciary and CSP Assistant Administrator to join a leading provider of trust management services in Guernsey.
The main focus of this role is to be a team assistant, helping administer a geographically diverse and varied portfolio of client trusts and companies.
Some of the main responsibilities of this role include:
- Assisting in the preparation for meetings with clients when they are first accepted and when they subsequently visit the office or require meetings;
- Assisting in responding to queries and information requests received from underlying clients, beneficiaries and settlors;
- Assisting with elements of setting up new clients in Albany’s systems and attending to related documentation;
- Drafting on-going minutes, corporate authorities, shareholder resolutions and statutory returns with the guidance of the fiduciary officers;
- Maintaining and updating statutory records (both electronic and paper-based) with the guidance of the fiduciary officers;
- Liaising with intermediaries as directed by the fiduciary officers;
- Book-keeping transactions as directed by the fiduciary officers;
- Assisting with the client billing process.
More information about this role is available upon request – Contact the team today for further details.