12 Jan Fiduciary Administrator
This is a great opportunity for a Fiduciary Administrator to join an asset management consultancy.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Candidate will be undertaking the administration tasks of Trusts, Companies, PCC’s, General Partnerships and Limited Partnerships
- Assisting in the administration of all client entities in an efficient, organised and diligent manner
- Drafting, preparation and review of minutes of Company and Trustee meetings
- Review of deeds and other ancillary documents
- Assisting in bank account opening process, preparation of payment instructions and monitoring execution of bank transfers
- Assisting with the onboarding of new business
More information about the role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.