05 Jul Fibre Jointing Technician
We have a great opportunity for a Fibre Jointing Technician to join a leading telecommunication company in Guernsey, on a fixed-term contract.
Some of the key duties of this role include:
- Interception and splicing of fibre optic cables
- End to end testing and recording of installations.
- Fault tracing in the fibre networks.
- The installation of CBT’s at height and underground.
- The ability to work at height as job functions will involve climbing poles and the use of ladders.
- Interpretation of schematics, duct space, cable records and plant diagrams.
More information about this role is available upon request – Contact the team today for further details.