01 Mar Facilities Maintenance Officer
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Facilities Maintenance Officer working for a leading commercial group based in Guernsey.
• To manage all reactive maintenance as required across the property portfolio from conception to completion, monitoring speed/quality of workmanship.
• To undertake routine inspections of all properties across the property portfolio to ensure they operate at a continued high standard.
• To assist with the completion of any reactive work required following any planned maintenance / statutory inspections as advised by the Contract Officer.
• Competent in undertaking ‘handyman’ type repair work as required.
• To assist the Facilities Maintenance Manager in undertaking property repair/enhancement projects where required.
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.