14 Sep Executive Personal Assistant
We have an exciting opportunity for an Executive Personal Assistant to join a gaming, gambling and funds business.
Key duties will include:
- Manage the professional and personal agenda of the executive, scheduling meetings, events, travels, planning and prioritising the most sensitive matters
- Provide general administrative support (filling in the forms and applications, collecting and analysing information, managing travel visas, health insurance and other documents)
- Accurately prepare the meeting notes and actions points, distributing them according to the needs
- Review, sort and distribute incoming emails, and other correspondence (Slack, Telegram, WhatsApp etc). Bring to the attention most important requests
- Performing accounting transactions on demand (bills payments, invoices etc)
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.