07 Sep Executive Assistant
We have a great opportunity for a Executive Assistant to join a leading specialist outsource provider of innovative IT solutions.
The main focus of this role is to provide support to the CEO, Managing Director and as and when required, the wider IT Management team including HR.
Some of the key duties include:
- Responsible for the overall diary management of the CEO & Managing Director, proactively organising internal and external meetings.
- In time, the management and vetting of allocated email accounts, creating and sending suitable responses on behalf of a Director or senior member of staff.
- Act as a point of contact for the CEO & MD and other members of the Senior Leadership team.
- Undertake meeting preparation, producing agendas, producing minutes and following up on actions.
- Support the HR Manager with the delivery of payroll and people related tasks as and when required.
More information about the role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.