22 Sep Enterprise Content Management Consultant
We have a great opportunity for an Enterprise Content Management Consultant to join a leading IT company in Guernsey.
The main focus of this role is helping clients discern their needs and determine how M-Files and other product sets can benefit their businesses.
Some of the key duties include:
- Participating in the pre-sales process by reviewing customer requirements and providing accurate delivery estimates and/or SOWs to the sales team.
- Leading requirements and discovery workshops while documenting the agreed solution, deliverables, and timeframes within a project plan to be signed-off by the customer.
- Installing and configuring M-Files software while developing integrations with third party applications in the agreed timeframes that satisfy the customer’s requirements
- Leading project status meetings with the customer to review progress and budgets, discuss and agree change requests, and communicate and resolve issues.
- Creating end-user and setup guides describing the solution that was delivered to the customer.
More information about the role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.