08 Sep Enterprise Content Management Consultant
We have a great opportunity for a Enterprise Content Management Consultant to join a leading IT company in Guernsey.
Key duties will include:
- Participating in the pre-sales process by reviewing customer requirements and providing accurate delivery
estimates and/or SOWs to the sales team
- Leading requirements and discovery workshops while documenting the agreed solution, deliverables, and
timeframes within a project plan to be signed-off by the customer
- Installing and configuring M-Files software while developing integrations with third party applications in the agreed timeframes that satisfy the customer’s requirements
- Leading project status meetings with the customer to review progress and budgets, discuss and agree change requests, and communicate and resolve issues
- Creating end-user and setup guides describing the solution that was delivered to the customer
- Creating end-user and administrator training materials to conduct training in co-operation with the training team
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.