12 Jul Employment & Regulatory Lawyer
We have a great opportunity for an Employment and Regulatory Lawyer to join a leading, offshore law firm in Guernsey.
The main focus of this role is the delivery and development of the Employment Law service line with the assistance of the
Employment Law Partners in both the Guernsey and Jersey offices.
Some of the key duties include:
- Work with the Employment Partners to undertake a seamless transition of existing matters
- Work with Marketing and the Guernsey Employment Partner to develop a schedule that facilitates an introduction to the existing client base
- Work with Marketing and the Guernsey Employment Partner to devise a campaign to facilitate
the growth of the client base and take responsibility for delivery
- Develop a suite of health checks to initiate client relationships and develop cultural understanding
- Seek and attend network opportunities identifying speaker and subject matter expert openings as well as industry publications
More information about this role is available upon request – Contact the team today for further details.