15 Apr Document Imaging Administrator
Alexander Daniels Offshore is working with a business based in Guernsey to recruit a Document Imaging Administrator on a 6 month contract and part-time hours.
- Responsible for providing all aspects of support for Banking Operations.
- Check accuracy of all items input over the banks systems and authorise within specific monetary limits and ensure all necessary audit procedures have been complied with.
- Check and review own work for completeness and accuracy, identifying and correcting any discrepancies or errors.
- Provide support to colleagues, sharing information and offering assistance when needed within the team.
- Assist as required in the preparation and production of non-routine reports, letters and documents, undertaking research data and collection.
- Investigate complaints, queries and problems from internal and external customers and suppliers, digging deeper to understand the underlying issues and acting to ensure they are appropriately addressed.
- Identify issues and problems with data, service quality, internal processes and procedures, recommending improvements and seeking approval for action.
- Assist with review of processes, procedures and systems, in conjunction with the team to ensure that opportunities for improvement are recognised and acted upon and changing customer needs are met.
- Monitor suspense accounts and investigate any differences ensuring breaks and no breaches incurred.
- To understand, follow and demonstrate compliance with all relevant internal and external rules, regulations and procedures that apply to the conduct of the business in which you are involved, specifically Internal Controls and any Compliance policies including, relevant Group Compliance policies
- Communicate with the wider business to ensure standard settlement instructions and bank details for receipt of payments are up to date and in use, minimising unapplied funds
- Support the Investigation of complaints, queries and problems from internal and external customers to understand the underlying issues and acting to ensure they are appropriately addressed.
Skills and Experience:
- Highly numerate and enthusiastic
- Technical system process knowledge to enable efficient and timely processing
- Worked in a similar position in a complex financial services organisation, for at least 3 years
- Experience of working in a structure which utilises complex vendor arrangements
- Wealth management experience of 2-3 years plus
- Proven banking experience
Category | Banking, Finance / Administration
Level | Admin
Type | Temporary
Ref Number | AD-GSY-3011