20 Jan Data Control and Communications Support Administrator
We have a great opportunity for a Client Case Management Senior Administrator to join a leading provider of insurance-based wealth solutions in Guernsey.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND FUNCTIONS:
- Data collation and entry of customer and tax information onto customer relationship management tool based on customer instructions and information provided;
- Manage and process change of details requests including change of address, ensuring data is accurate and in the correct format;
- Beneficiary and other data input to core systems, ensuring static data elements are accurate and Client Risk Assessments / World Checks undertaken where necessary;
- Perform Client Risk Assessments when required for name changes, beneficiaries, assignments or where identified in the course of updating static data;
- Support investigation and conclusion of priority email bounce back cases, particularly in relation to automated communications, ensuring the customer is kept informed;
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.