27 May Data Architect
We have a great opportunity for a Data Architect to join a leading provider of fund and corporate services in Guernsey.
The main focus of this role is on the design, implementation and maintenance of data models and related architecture for the Data Platform. Providing technical expertise in evaluating requirements, developing efficient assets and maintaining technical design documents.
Some of the key duties include:
- Provide expertise in evaluating requirements, creating technical design documents and applying an Agile development methodology
- Develop high-performing and secure data models and repositories that support cloud data strategy including ingestion, validation, data quality, transformation, integration and modelling activities
- Monitor and optimise the data models and repositories to support performance and contribute to continuing process improvement
- Deploy new or implement changes to existing data models in line with Change Management Framework
- Document and adhere to data platform policies, procedures and standards
More information about this role is available upon request – Contact the team today for further details.