02 Sep Data Analyst
We have a great opportunity for a Data Analyst to join a regulator in Guernsey.
Key duties will include:
- Working to ensure the Commission delivers high quality prudential, financial crime and conduct regulation within the Bailiwick of Guernsey
- Assisting to protect and enhance the Bailiwick’s international reputation within the financial
services sector in order to promote a regulatory environment in which good firms do good business
- Liaising with Commission management, divisional representatives and external professionals regarding data and analysis requirements
- Providing support on the development and implementation of the risk management framework for the assessment of impact and risk of licensees
- Liaising with divisional representatives in order to identify test cases, develop test plans and test outcomes, and undertake system testing as required
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.