16 May Cross Unit Relationship Manager
We have a great opportunity for a Cross Unit Relationship Manager to join a leading bank in Guernsey.
Some of the key duties of this role include:
- Managing e-mail and telephone calls
- Assist the Relationship Managers with all aspects of account opening from providing the blank set of documentation to answering any questions with regards to the completion of the documents.
- Arrange client access to eBanking
- Controlling client transactions
- Regular risk / documentation reviews and follow up.
- On-going Compliance and Admin tasks which include KYC, CDD updates, regular and objective AML and risk assessments.
More information about this role is available upon request – Contact the team today for further details.