09 Sep Credit Operations Officer
We have a new opportunity for a Credit Operations Officer to join an award-winning, private bank.
Key duties will include:
- Maintaining a good knowledge of credit products, facility agreements and general overall credit competency
- To assist in ensuring that all credit procedures and administration are carried out in accordance with Group policies
- Ensure that all credit procedures and administration are carried out in accordance with Group policies
- To maintain the quality of the loan book administration ensuring that appropriate authorisations are obtained, and credit facility documentation including legal documentation, security documentation, legal opinions are obtained efficiently and on time and continually maintained
- To participate fully on projects, or any other ad hoc requirements, which senior management may nominate for the overall benefit of Channel Island operations
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.